- August 30, 2023 7:30 pm
- United Arab Emirates
Middleeast valve is one of the greatest Pressure reducing valve in UAE.
We supply to cities like Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, and Ajman.
Body Material: Cast Iron, Cast Steel (A216 WCB, WCC, LCB, LCC, WC6, WC9), Ductile Iron, Stainless Steel [ SS316 , SS304, SS316L, SS904L, CF8, CF8M, F304, F316, F31L, F51, F3,F55, F91 ]
Class: 150 – 800, PN10 TO PN100
Size: 1/2” – 24”
Ends: Butt welded, Socket welded, Threaded, Flanged.
It is a mechanical device used in various industries and applications to control and maintain a specific downstream pressure at a lower level than the upstream pressure.
The primary purpose of a PRV is to ensure that downstream equipment or systems are protected from excessive pressure, which could potentially cause damage or operational issues.
The basic working principle of a Pressure Reducing Valve involves a diaphragm or piston mechanism that responds to changes in pressure. Here’s a simplified explanation of how it works:
- Pressure Setting: The operator or system designer sets the desired downstream pressure on the PRV. This is the pressure at which the valve will attempt to maintain the system.
- Pressure Sensing: The PRV has a sensing element, often a diaphragm or piston, that is exposed to the downstream pressure. When the pressure rises above the set point, the sensing element is pushed upward.
- Valve Action: As the sensing element moves, it controls the opening and closing of the valve. When the downstream pressure exceeds the set point, the valve opens to allow excess fluid to flow out, reducing the pressure. When the pressure drops below the set point, the valve starts to close, limiting the flow and allowing pressure to build up.
- Equilibrium: The valve adjusts its position continually based on the downstream pressure. This constant adjustment maintains the pressure at the desired level.
Middleeast valve is the prime Pressure reducing valve in UAE and main function of a Pressure Reducing Valve is to regulate the flow of fluid (usually liquids or gases) and reduce its pressure to a predetermined level.
This is achieved by adjusting the valve to open or close based on the downstream pressure.
When the downstream pressure rises above the desired level, the valve opens to allow some fluid to escape, thus reducing the pressure.
Conversely, when the downstream pressure falls below the desired level, the valve closes to restrict the flow and allow pressure to build up.
Pressure reducing valve types:
- Direct acting pressure reducing valve
- Pilot operated pressure reducing valve
- Pressure-sustaining pressure reducing valve
- Safety Relief valve
Pressure reducing valve advantages:
- Gives fast response
- Easy to maintain
- Simple design
- Low cost
- No need for an external power source
Pressure reducing valve parts:
- Inlet and outlet ports
- Valve seat
- Control element
- Adjusting device
- Pilot valve
- Relief valve
Pressure reducing valve Industries:
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Power Generation Plants
- Chemical Industry
- Water Treatment Plants
- Plumbing and Irrigation Industry
- Automotive Industry
- Marine and offshore Industry
- Aerospace Industry
- Pulp and Paper Industry
- Mining Industry
|Monday||Open (24 Hours)|
|Tuesday||Open (24 Hours)|
|Wednesday||Open Today (24 Hours)|
|Thursday||Open (24 Hours)|
|Friday||Open (24 Hours)|
|Saturday||Open (24 Hours)|
|Sunday||Open (24 Hours)|