List of Specializations Available in Allied Health Science Degree | Spicacbe
Allied health science courses refer to a cluster of courses such as B.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology, Operation Theatre Technology, Medical Radiation Technology, Emergency Medicine Technology, etc.
The different types of specialization available in popular allied health science degrees are as follows:
- B.Sc Microbiology
- Bachelor of Optometry
- B.Sc Nutrition & Dietetics
- B.Sc Radio-Imaging Technology
- B.Sc Neuro-physiology Technology
- B.Sc Operation Theater Technology
- B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology
- B.Sc Cardiac Care Technology
- B.Sc Renal Dialysis
- Master of Optometry
- M.Sc Nutrition & Dietetics
- M.Sc Radio-Imaging Technology
- M.Sc Operation Theater Technology
- M.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology
- M.Sc Microbiology
- Ph.D. Nutrition & Dietetics
- Ph.D. Microbiology
- Ph.D. Radio Imaging & Technology etc.
Allied Health Sciences practitioners deal with medical diagnostic techniques such as blood analysis, pathological analysis, and radiography necessary in the medical field for patient care.
Allied health workers play a significant role in providing effective care with technology-based diagnosis.
This allied health science course acts as one of the most popular alternatives to an MBBS degree.
The need for the best skilled and qualified students of allied health science is going to rise more as more of these nurses are introduced in this stream.
To take this course call us and find out more about this program.
Contact: +91 7094434780
|Monday||Open (24 Hours)|
|Tuesday||Open (24 Hours)|
|Wednesday||Open (24 Hours)|
|Thursday||Open (24 Hours)|
|Friday||Open (24 Hours)|
|Saturday||Open Today (24 Hours)|
|Sunday||Open (24 Hours)|