Cipzer Arq Dasharam for Weight Loss & Weakness
Arq Dasharam is useful in weight loss, removes weakness, and stress & increases the body’s immunity.
Arq Dasharam is a herbal remedy for weight loss that improves your metabolic rate and general wellness.
During this process, the food you eat is converted into energy by burning calories.
Cipzer Arq Dasharam for Weight Loss & Weakness suppresses your appetite and losses weight.
This helps you feel full after eating small quantities of food and makes it easier for you to digest the food.
in short, Arq Dasharam work by helping you control your food intake, absorb less fat from it and burn through your calories faster.
One of the main problems of weakness and fatigue in the body is a lack of blood.
In such a situation, by consuming Arq Dasharam daily, immunity increases with the body getting a sufficient amount of blood.
In this way, the problem of weight, fatigue, weakness, stress, etc. is removed.
Benefits of Cipzer Arq Dasharam
- Rich in anti-bacterial and anti-dysenteric properties
- May aid in weight loss and promote general wellness
- Acts as an appetiser and astringent demulcent
- A completely herbal product that has no side effects
Cipzer Arq Dasharam is a proprietary Unani medicine made using a combination of herbs used in anti-inflammatory, analgesic,
anti-bacterial, hepatoprotective, diuretic, anti-dysentric, appetiser, astringent, cathartic, cholagogues and demulcent.
- Cipzer Arq Dasharam is a proprietary Unani medicine made using a combination of all-natural herbs
- It contains anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-dysenteric and astringent properties
- It acts as an analgesic, hepatoprotective, diuretic, appetiser, cathartic and demulcent
- This Unani medicine may aid in weight loss and supports general wellness of the body
- Natural product that is GMP certified and vegan-friendly and has no side effects
Ingredients: Tukhm-e-Kasni, Mako, Zeera Siyah, Badiyan, Ajwain, Pudina, Biranjesif, Gaozaban, Gul-e-Surkh, Benzoic Acid
Dosage: Use as directed on the label or as prescribed by the physician.
|Monday||Open (24 Hours)|
|Tuesday||Open (24 Hours)|
|Wednesday||Open (24 Hours)|
|Thursday||Open (24 Hours)|
|Friday||Open (24 Hours)|
|Saturday||Open Today (24 Hours)|
|Sunday||Open (24 Hours)|