At ADPOSTMAN, we strive to provide our users with the best possible experience when it comes to advertising their products or services on our platform. However, we understand that sometimes things don’t work out as planned, and a user may need to request a refund.
Our refund policy covers the following situations:
1. If a user’s ad was not published due to a technical error or system malfunction.
2. If a user’s ad was not published due to a violation of our website’s terms of service.
3. If a user’s ad was removed from the site due to a violation of our website’s terms of service.
To request a refund, users must contact our customer support team by email at [email protected] within 7 days of the payment date. The user must provide the order number and a clear explanation of the reason for the refund request. Our team will investigate the request and respond to the user within three business days.
If the refund is approved, we will issue a credit to the user’s account, which can be used towards future advertising on our website. Refunds will not be issued to users in the form of cash or check or bank transfer.
We do not offer refunds in the following situations:
1. If a user’s ad did not generate any leads or inquiries from potential buyers.
2. If a user decides to remove their ad before the membership plan validity expire.
3. If a user decides to remove their ad before the promotion plan validity expire.
4. If a user did not used all remaining ads available in user’s account.
5. If a user cancels their subscription before the end of their subscription period.
Changes to this Policy
We reserve the right to modify or amend this refund policy at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on our website, and the user’s continued use of our platform after the changes have been made indicates acceptance of the new policy.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our refund policy, please contact our customer support team by email at [email protected], and we will be happy to assist you.